Alluminus

CBD Transdermal Patches Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted Grape and Blackberry CBD Vape Liquid have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a relatively substantial stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment choices and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult with another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at alluminus.net could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.