Alluminus

CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like thc free pure cbd oil tincture 1000mg 30ml cbdistillery isolate oil. We simply provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at alluminus.net could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.